Wednesday 8 May 2013

I should have given her a choice

Yesterday I bought Evie an egg and cress sandwich.

We went to meet James for his lunch and we sat Evie in the high chair and opened the sandwich and she wouldnt eat it, so James took a bite hoping that she would then decide to want some...

...but no she still didnt.

So James ended up going to another shop to buy a chicken and stuffing sandwich and some sushi (she loves eating the rice).

She then ate some of the chicken and stuffing sandwich, and while I was eating the other half she kept on taking bites from it ;o).

Hopefully today we will chose the right flavour between us ;o)

4 comments:

Eileen H said...

Given the choice I would prefer chicken and stuffing to egg and cress!

Gosh, she has got very grown up tastes...sushi :-)

chocolat lover said...

me too I love chicken & stuffing ;o)

I now have to chose stuff that Evie will like too...

It makes me laugh that Evies tastes are so cosmopolitan ;o)

Kelly said...

If you start them young, exposing them to different foods, they will have quite a mature palate when they are older. Myles loves sushi!

chocolat lover said...

Kelly - thats what we are hoping for ;o)