Sunday 23 August 2015

fussy fusspot

no not me, but Evie ;o)

I have been on the lookout for a coat for Evie...

In Sainsburys they have a 25% off time at the moment.

I saw a nice red quilted coat and Evie didnt like it because it was too red!

So I looked in Mothercare today and took Evie around to the girls coats and luckily they had quite a selection ;o)

This one was too butterflyee, this was too flowery and this was too pink...

...surprisingly she did like this one but it says that its a mac.

I also bought her some more pjs and a couple of weeks ago I bought her a frozen bathrobe that she refuses to wear and she has said that she will wear this one ;o)

2 comments:

Eileen H said...

They all look pretty to me.
The mac has a jersey lining so could be warm and practical...and as long as Evie likes it winner winner :-)

chocolat lover said...

very true ;o)