Tuesday 22 February 2011

I'll have a pint of tea please

Me and James had yesterday off and decided to go to Lakeside despite it being Half term this week...

...we got there just after 9am (it opens at 10) so the little rascals were still in the land of nod (I am sure that if we had gone later in the afternoon then it would have been a different matter).

Anyway we were looking in Robert Dyas and saw this mug reduced down from £8 to £3 - I was on the lookout for a bigger mug after the cleaner accidentally broke my other mug as an early Christmas present.


Here is my brand new mug with its inaugural drink ;o)

7 comments:

Eileen H said...

That's a cool mug. I like it :)
I like a large mug too :)

Al said...

I'm off work until Friday this week but I didn't realise it was half term. Consequently, I made the mistake of going to the cinema this morning...

Lot-O-Choc said...

Oh a fellow fan of Coronation Street! Nothing better than a big mug of tea to warm you up yum!

Kelly said...

Isn't that a beer stein? ;)

Anonymous said...

I like it. I like mugs with big handles.

chocolat lover said...

thanks Eileen & Connie - its nice to have a decent sized cup of tea ;o)

Al - enjoy your week off - what did you go to see?

Lot-o-choc - I love Corrie ;o)

Kelly - it is but a very small one - probably a third of the size of the one that James had before it broke!

Al said...

I saw "Paul" with Simon Pegg and Nick Frost. Good it was too.