Sunday 27 August 2017

holiday and interview #13

We went on holiday... :)

at the airport before checking in

sandy toes

Evie on the beach
We had one minor hiccup and that was with a show we had prebooked at the travel agents...

...they said that we didnt need to include travel but we did, and because we had booked another trip on the day that the company booked through would do the travel from where we were staying we had to rebook the show (with travel in the resort).

I told the travel agents wht had happened and they asked me to save my receipts and to go in.  I went in the day after we had returned home and someone was supposed to come back to me on Friday...

...but I havent heard anything from them yet...

...and talking of not hearing anything I never heard back from interview #12 - I told the bloke that I was going away the following week for a week so I thought that perhaps he was waiting for me to come back.

And the day after I came back from holiday I had my interview #13 - I knew that I wouldnt get the job when she asked if I would work over Christmas?  I was totally honest and said that I probably couldnt as the after school/out of school holiday club (that Im hoping to use) is closed between Christmas and New Year.

I will keep on applying for jobs :)

3 comments:

Jules said...

I hope you are now suitably relaxed and re-energised after your holiday and I hope you won't have to endure too many more interviews before you're able to find a suitable job. X

Eileen H said...

I hope you thoroughly enjoyed your holiday apart from the hiccup, keep badgering the travel agents until you get a result. Hopefully you will find a suitable job sometime soon.

chocolat lover said...

Jules - it was a nice break...:)

Eileen - I wont let it lie for sure :)