Friday 4 February 2011

one ball bearing MIA

Last night before I went to bed I went to set my alarm clock and accidentally set off the ball bearings!

I watched in slow motion (as most tragic things seem to happen that way) as one of the ball bearings rolled off of my bedside cabinet and promptly rolled under the bed,

So I go on my hands and knees to see if I could find it in the black hole that is down there...

...I couldnt immediately see it

There are two ball bearings on my alarm clock one that does a long roll and a cockledoodle doo (I made sure that was the one in its correct place), and the other one doesnt do anything at all (or so I thought).  So my alarm goes off this morning the ball bearing that does the long roll did its thing but I could hardly hear it over the (imagine a bells only alarm) bell going.  At least it made sure that I actually woke up ;o)

Needless to say tomorrow I will be rummaging around looking for the blasted ball bearing.

4 comments:

Al said...

Good luck with finding it!

Eileen H said...

Oh dear :)
I thought I might get one of those clocks for hubby, but after reading about your performance I'm rather glad I didn't!

Kelly said...

Yes, good luck indeed!

chocolat lover said...

LOL I couldnt find it...

...it was only a mater of time before it happened anyway!