Sunday 27 February 2011

I hate crowds

James wanted to go back into Chelmsford yesterday afternoon...

...so we went back into town (they had a french market on), they were set up in the middle of the high street and it tends to make the idiots who already walk slow walk even slower! I really didnt think that was possible!


I get very frustrated at slow walking people (one of the many reasons as to why I hated working locally) so I yanked James arm (almost out of its socket no less) so we could get away from the crowds, but he whinged that I was hurting him (the big wuss) - so I went hurtling through the crowds and then waited (for what seemed like 10 minutes but was probably only 3) for him to catch up with me.

We never had the cup of coffee that he wanted to have in town because I was annoying him with my constant talking...

LOL I wanted to ask him what he meant by that but though better of it ;o)

FYI - weather alert it has just started hailing - and I managed to get James to go out there to dance in the hail ;o)

5 comments:

Eileen H said...

Do you mean you stomped off in a huff?
I hate crowds too and I sometimes do that :)

Al said...

Don't get me started on people who walk slowly for no good reason, or who have a good reason but don't make any effort to stay out of the way of everyone else.

The former seem to think that just because they've got all the time in the world then everyone else must have too. They seem to fail to realise that other people have places to be and things to do.

The latter are the ones who are always found walking down the centre of the aisle in the supermarket side by side so nobody can get by. They're also the same who will generally try and throw themselves in front of you when you're pulling a heavy roll cage through the store...

The only solution I've been able to come up with is pushing them to the floor while unleashing a tirade of abuse. I'm yet to try it though, so if you do let me know how it goes (they have Wi-Fi in police stations now right?).

chocolat lover said...

Eileen - I sure did ;o) you just have to sometimes...

Al - if it gets to that point then I will make sure that I have a smart phone first ;o)

Lot-O-Choc said...

Oh god I hate people walking slowly, it drives me insane!! Apparently there is even a disorder named for it now,ranging from thoughts of wainting to kick them to thoughts that you want to throw the slow working person into the middle of the road!!

chocolat lover said...

lot-o-choc - LOL I have had both of those thoughts ;o)