Friday 11 February 2011

chocopensation

As you may recall my Christmas Chocolate box was late (in fact it didnt arrived until 30th December).

Last night when I got home I had a letter from Hotel Chocolat (apologising profusely for the lateness of some of the boxes) giving me (in fact it was everyone who ordered a chocolate tasting box - did you get one Natalie?) a £5.00 voucher that I can use against any seasonal product, so I have used it against my Easter Egg ;o)

I was flicking through Metro this morning and I have decided that I want this alarm clock...

...LOL I wonder if it comes with a toaster attachment so you can have the perfect bacon sandwich ;o)

damn it I fancy a bacon sandwich now...

3 comments:

Al said...

Mmmm... bacon.

It was good of them to send the voucher considering that the delay wasn't really their fault. It would have been all too easy to just blame the weather and leave it at that.

Lot-O-Choc said...

Oh wow thats good lucky you! No i didnt get one :( but i didnt have any late box, ive only started receiving them again this month, I have however received a free box of 4 chocolates cause I had big problems registering on the website, them they forgot to give me my £5 voucher for my first proper box for paying with debit and then they forgot to send me my membership card!! So chocolates are my peace offering I think haha!

chocolat lover said...

Al - very true...

...I suppose if enough people complained then they guessed they should do something to keep us sweet.

Lot-o-choc - 4 free chocolates sounds just as good.

I like the fact that they rectify any problems that you may have...