Sunday 27 March 2011

a proper prize winning competition...

I have decided to do a proper prize winning competition...

You have to decide "what I am thinking" the best four answers two on this blog and two on flickr so yes theoretically you have twice the chance of winning if you enter both ways ;o)


The first prize is a pair of genuine chopsticks (unused) as picked up by me from Itsu and the booby prize is a genuine stirrer (unused) from Starbucks.



The closing date is Friday 8th April...

...terms and conditions apply and the final decision as to who wins is solely down to me ;o)

7 comments:

Alexandra Bitchford said...

:). This is not my entry, but it's my first reaction. I need to think about it...

chocolat lover said...

Alex - you have just over a week to get your creative juices flowing ;o)

Al said...

Hmmm, I already left an entry on Flickr, but if I can do it here too...

"Just how much chocolate is too much chocolate?"

Connie T. said...

OK, how about
"Why do I have to leave here and go to work?"

chocolat lover said...

Al - that is a great answer ;o)

Connie - that is constantly on my mind ;o)

Eileen H said...

I like competitions. Are you thinking...

"I can't decide. Mmmm shall I have coffee or hot chocolate?"

Will you post my prize to Wales please? :)

chocolat lover said...

Eileen - your entry has gone in the box ;o)