Wednesday 30 October 2013

guess the nursery rhyme

After Evie had her lunch (orzo pasta salad if you are interested) yesterday and I was finishing my Venti Skinny Ethiopian Pumpkin Spice Latte (I blurt it out to the barista parrot fashion ;o)) I was singing nursery rhymes to Evie

It then occurred that I could take photos of her and everyone can try to guess what I am singing ;o) Its a lot less painful than hearing me singing and surprisingly enough Evie does tend to enjoy it ;o)

There are five in all and some are easier than others ;o)

Nursery Rhyme #1



Nursery Rhyme #2


Nursery Rhyme #3


Nursery Rhyme #4


Nursery Rhyme #5


2 comments:

Eileen H said...

Good heavens your coffee is quite a mouthful :-)

They're lovely photos, I'm going to have to come back to the quiz:-)

chocolat lover said...

people always laugh at me when Im ordering a complicated drink ;o)