Sunday 20 October 2013

guess the smear

Me James & Evie were having a coffee in town this afternoon (before coming home to have some lunch)...

James must have been bored with mine & Evies company because he asked what I think the smear was on the window?


I looked at the smear and decided that my the colour of it it must be the sticky chocolate brownie swirl and James thinks that is the carrot cake.

As an asside as I have been typing this post and Evie was going shhh shhh shhh shhh...

...and James asked what she was doing so I said that she was singing "Im a scary spider" ;o)

2 comments:

Eileen H said...

I think you're probably right with the sticky chocolate brownie swirl.
Just to be different I'll guess it's the salted caramel pecan bar :-)

chocolat lover said...

could be that also...

...although in all fairness I wont be inspecting the smear that closely but could get James to do it ;o)