Sunday 13 October 2013

she doesnt like jumpers

Ever since the Christmas things have come out (in August for those of you not in blighty) I have been on the lookout for clothes for Evie (might as well take advantage of the fact that she wont refuse to wear something because it looks lame to the full ;o).

All of the shops that have got Christmas clothes in have really nice looking jumpers but Evie doesnt like jumpers so I have been on the lookout for long sleeved t-shits and dresses.

I have managed to get her a few bits so far but am still on prowl for other bits ;o)

I am still working my way through seven months of podcasts and have just started listening to bump club it is interesting and would have been good to listen to when I was pregnant.

Evie has also been saying sets of words...

She can now say "no more" for when she has had enough to eat - I make sure that I take away her food when she says it so that she knows to say it only when she has had enough!  Not sure if its sinking in yet with her though!

She can also say "scuse me" for excuse me and I get her to say it when she has sneezed ;o)

And she also says "oh dea" for oh dear when she has dropped something ;o)

We get a lot of "oh dea"'s ;o)

2 comments:

Eileen H said...

Strange that Evie doesn't like jumpers. I suppose it's because you have to pull them over her head? I don't know what lame to the full means either:-)

It's lovely when they start to say their first words and phrases :-)
I think my two used to say whoopsy daisy when they dropped things :-)

chocolat lover said...

being lame means in this instance that it looks stupid - and to the full was that I am dressing her that like while she isnt protesting about it ;o)