Friday 4 October 2013

no more bottle

We usually give Evie her bedtime milk in a bottle, last night we tried giving it to her in a sippy cup...

...I was worried that she was going to throw a wobbly, but she was ok and seemed to like drinking her milk out of it ;o)

She did spill a little bit in her cot but it wasnt a lot.

Yesterday I dug out my old mp3 player so that we could load it up with stuff for Evie to listen to, but because I havent used it since 2008 we couldnt get it to charge up yesterday, so James has taken it to work with him to see if leaving it charging all day will help.

Im hoping that I can get a new device out of this and let Evie have my old one (as you can lock the buttons on it).

I would get it from Argos so that we can use our nectar points (so no actual cash will be involved ;o)).

2 comments:

Eileen H said...

I hope your old iPod will charge up for Evie, you deserve a new one too.
You'll have to keep dropping big hints to James :-)

I could do with finding mine and see if it still works as I have a lot of old photos stored on it which were lost when my old PC died :-(

We get Nectar points from Sainsburys but we've never used the points at Argos. We keep our points towards the Christmas food shop.

chocolat lover said...

we used to keep our points for the Christmas shop - but for the last few years we havent been spending them...