Friday 14 March 2014

mega nap

As the morning wore on I kept on checking Evies nose and it was still runny so I decided to give her swimming lesson a miss.

Evie ate her lunch and after some messing about on her part she ended up going down for her nap at 12.45.

If we had gone swimming then I would have had to get Evie up again at 1.30 (meaning that she would have only had 45 minutes) but I let her carry on sleeping and she slept through until 3.15 ;o)

I thought first of all that she had had an hour and a half nap but realised (when I got my brain working) that she had a two and a half hour one ;o)

2 comments:

Eileen H said...

I was actually hoping you'd abandon the swimming but didn't like to say. She needed that mega nap to recuperate :-)

chocolat lover said...

it was the best thing to do in the end for sure ;o)