Wednesday 12 March 2014

a better nights sleep

As Evie had such a terrible nights sleep (as well as me as I woke up each time she coughed) on Monday night, I decided against the piriton but rubbed some vapour rub into the soles of her feet!

And it worked we have both had a good nights sleep...

...so much so that I fell back asleep after James had left for work and instead of my cup of tea being at a drinkable temperature it was luke warm!

We ended up staying in yesterday and I will see how she is this morning ;o)

3 comments:

The Captain said...

I've heard about this miracle with Vicks on the feet as a cure for colds & flu symptoms. I'll have to give it a go.

Eileen H said...

I've never heard of that before, I'll have to try and remember it!

chocolat lover said...

The secret is to keep your socks on in bed - I tried it myself once and my feet were uncomfortably warm - and it didnt work for me either!

We keep Evies socks on anyway because she is always writhing about and never stays under the duvet.