Sunday 2 March 2014

choose and book

Yesterday at 3.45 pm we got our post!

And in it was a letter for me from the NHS so I opened it wondering if it would be my appointment...

...it was a letter saying that I would have to book my appointment myself through Choose & Book, it said in the letter that the booking system was only open until 4 pm at the weekends (so I left booking it until today).

Surprisingly enough the list of hospitals included a private one and as it is only down the road from me (and near enough that I can walk to it) I have booked it ;o) and it is free because its through the NHS ;o)

Its in a couple of weeks time and when James will be home from work so he can look after Evie ;o)  LOL he will also have the fun job of feeding Evie too ;o)

3 comments:

Eileen H said...

You are very fortunate to be able to choose and book. So soon too and at a private hospital. I'm very pleased that you will get your problem sorted son and don't worry about James looking after Evie, he will be fine :-)

Unknown said...

Sending advanced healing vibes your way.

chocolat lover said...

thanks Eileen Im sure he will be fine ;o)

thanks Katy ;o)