Wednesday 5 March 2014

still not a fan

So yesterday I did Evie a pancake...

..probably about half the size of a normal one (as she only has a small tummy ;o)), and I left it to cool down for her.

So after her dinner I chopped the pancake up for her into little pieces and drizzled some maple syrup on (just a few drops).

So I bring the delicious pancake into her and she wouldnt even try any...

...so I fed some to monkey and she fed some to monkey but she still didnt want to try any, so I even tried feeding it to Evie while she fed some to monkey but she still wouldnt try any.

She did try some in the end but pulled it straight out of her mouth again!

So I ended up eating it ;o)

James then had the cheek to say that he wouldnt have eaten it either, so I suggested that he make her one then (if I didnt make it properly) he then said that he wouldnt eat it cold and that she might eat one while it is still warm.

So after dinner I made myself a couple of pancakes (James didnt want any) and cut off a piece for Evie and she still wouldnt try any!

No comments: