Sunday 9 March 2014

not just window shopping

Because we had finished having our coffee this morning in good time James wanted to have a look in Poundland (he knows that I hate going in there), and said that I should have a look in the window of Monsoon (encouraging me to look in the window of a high end shop selling great kids clothes is never a good idea ;o)).

Anyway I was having a look and saw this great t-shirt and as Evie loves eating sausage & mash for her dinner I just had to buy it for her ;o).

As the weather is starting to turn nice (well it has been nice yesterday and today anyway) it may be time to wash her 2-3 year stuff and to bag up the 18-24 month stuff ;o)

4 comments:

Eileen H said...

Love that T shirt.
They think of everything nowadays :-)

Unknown said...

Is Poundland like a drugstore type of place? It sounded like it would sell stray animals!

chocolat lover said...

Eileen - thanks James liked it when I showed it to him too ;o)

Katy - its similar to your dollar store but everything is £1, you can get some bargains but other things you can get in the supermarket for less money.

Unknown said...

That makes sense!