Friday 7 March 2014

hugless parade

Yesterday was World Book Day, I only knew because I googled last week to see when it was - and typically it was on a Thursday meaning that I wouldnt be going into town because of Evies swimming lessons!

So I looked at the books to see if there was anything that we (or rather James) could get for Evie...

...there were two for two year olds Hello Hugless Douglas and Little Book Day Parade and James managed to get them for us ;o)

Poor Evie wasnt well yesterday...

...she was whiney yesterday afternoon and only ate half of her lunch and made me spoon feed her her milkybar dessert (she normally eats it with gusto) and just lets me get out the bit at the bottom for her.

So she had her swimming lesson (done by a different lady) and after I gave her her snack to eat and she fell asleep about 10 minutes after slept for about 10 minutes and then threw the whole lot up!

She only ate a couple of spoonfuls of broccoli cheese but did eat a peperami and wouldnt touch her monster munch.

I didnt push her with the eating as I didnt want her to be sick again.

James gave her some satsuma which she threw up and then she decided that she wanted to lie down so James laid down with her on our bed.

So a bit later I came up to do her final nappy change and to read her a story and gave her some calpol and she promptly threw up the rest of what was in her stomach (I even spotted the bits of peperami and satsuma in there) we cleaned her up as best we could but I will give her a bath this morning when she wakes up.

She has slept ok apart from a few noises and will see how she gets on with her breakfast this morning.

1 comment:

Eileen H said...

I hope Evie feels better soon. She'll eat when she's ready just give her plenty of fluids.
Glad she didn't miss out on her books.