Sunday 14 February 2016

flat hair valentine

Yesterday I went to the hairdressers...

...when they do my hair they always use straighteners to smooth out my hair ;o)

when I come home James always gets Evie to tell me that my hair looks nice ;o)

As well as telling me that my hair looked nice Evie also said that it looked flat...

...so I asked her if she liked it looking flat and she said "no I like it when it goes up"

It reminds me of when brother #2 and my sister were little and one of them (cant remember which one) said that when I wore contact lenses that I didnt look like "Amber"!

When I picked Evie up from pre school on Friday one f the ladies told Evie to check her drawer as there were some bits in there and when I looked in there there was a valentines card ;o)

the valentines day card that Evie did for us

5 comments:

chamonix44 said...

How lovely!

Eileen H said...

Awww the Valentine's card is lovely :)

I'll swap hair with you. My hair has always been flat and I hate it, I spend a small fortune buying products to make it go up :-)

chocolat lover said...

thanks Mum ;o)

Eileen - I have hair like my Mums, when I was a kid she would always try to make hers go straight (and flat).

I really dont mind how my hair is ;o)

The Captain said...

At least you have hair! Although today I'm having a 'bad beard day'.

chocolat lover said...

Kirt - very true ;o)