Thursday 11 February 2016

she will need to build up her stickers again

On Tuesday I took Evie back to the dance shop...

I explained to the bloke behind the counter what I wanted and he called down a lady from upstairs.

It was a different lady from last time, and I told her what I wanted.

She couldnt have been nicer, she got Evie to sit on a chair while she took Evies shoes off and put the tap shoes on, she then got her to stand on the floor so she could see that they were the right size and then got her to jump up and down ;o)

Evie well enjoyed it and said that she was jumping up and down in muddy puddles, I told her that she couldnt jump in puddles wearing her tap shoes!

I then asked the lady what size the new ones were and she said that they were US 8 1/2 ;o)

Evies new shoes
and her old shoes with all of the stickers
It is half tern next week, so she wont be getting her first sticker on her new shoes for a couple of weeks now.

3 comments:

Eileen H said...

Pleased you got some good customer service second time around.
I was just saying to someone yesterday that one of our local shops aren't very obliging, the owner is wanting to sell up and retire and is a bit off with customers!
I take it the stickers are given by the teacher for doing well :)

chocolat lover said...

yes the stickers are for doing well ;o)

You would think as the owner that they would be nice to customers, just so that when they do sell up they can say that they have the "goodwill" of the local community...

...at least you cant say that the person is 2 faced ;o)

Manish Batra said...

I want to thank you for the superb post!! I surely liked every bit of it. I’ve bookmarked your internet site so I can take a appear at the latest articles you post later on.
Folding Toilet Seat