Thursday 25 February 2016

Jasper is no better

Back in November I treated myself to a nicer handbag in the hope that it would last better...

...well on Tuesday on our way into town the shoulder strap broke!

So after going into The Enterntainer to change the Lalaloopsy tinies we went into Debenhams.

I chose a bag and asked a lady working in there where I go to do an exchange and she told me that she would do it for me at the nearest till.

So I told her that the bag had broke and that I wanted to exchange it for a new one.

She asked me when I had bought it and I told her it was in November and she went off to check that they could do an exchange and they could ;o)

new handbag

3 comments:

Eileen H said...

I hope you have better luck with this one!

The Captain said...

You've obviously filling it to much, like all women do!! ;)

chocolat lover said...

Eileen - me too ;o)

Kirt - you may well be right ;o)