Monday 13 December 2010

a week in a day

I have a one day week ;o)

so between 9am and 5pm this is how my week is being split ;o)

9 am to 10.30 am - Monday - will be feeling down because its Monday!

10.31am to 12 pm - Tuesday - a bit happier because its no longer Monday

12.01pm to 2.30 pm - Wednesday - even happier because I am halfway through the week - and lunch being involved isnt insignificant to this ;o)

2.31 pm to 4 pm - Thursday - really happy because its almost Friday

4.01 pm to 5 pm - Friday - I am ecstatic because well its Friday ;o)

3 comments:

Al said...

A one day week? You part-timer you!

It's okay, I'm only insanely jealous... :-)

Kelly said...

You're a riot ;)

chocolat lover said...

Al - no need to be jealous - I have had a cold since last Saturday (and it shows no signs of going!).

Kelly - glad you liked it ;o)