Thursday 9 December 2010

I wanted to try this last week

Last Friday one of my bosses bought us bacon sandwiches (as you know Friday is the day that I go for half a lamb sandwich, as I didnt want to have two lots of bread I had a looksie on Itsu to see if they had anything that I fancied the sound of...

...I found their seven vegetable rice bowl and thought that sounds "just the ticket" ;o)

So I went in there at lunchtime and shock horror they didnt sell them, and if I did want one then I could get one from Gracechurch Street. So I went into Pret a Manger and got this instead ;o).

Today I decided to go down to the Gracechurch Street branch of Itsu to try their rice bowl and it was blooming lovely...


...I will definitely will have this again ;o)

2 comments:

Al said...

Funny how one branch will sell something that other one doesn't. I would have thought that every one would have the same things, especially in the same sort of area. They must be used to people coming in and asking for it though, if they could tell you where to go to get one.

The only thing I can think of would be that they are franchised and the owner can choose to exclude certain items from the menu if they wish.

I wonder if there's anything the one nearest to you does that the other one doesn't?

chocolat lover said...

I didnt have a good enough look in either store to be able to tell if there was anything that the store nearest to me sold that their one didnt...