Saturday 25 December 2010

my chocolates didnt arrive!

Way back in August I ordered my Christmas Chocolate Box.

By Thursday it still hadnt arrived so I rang up the helpline and the message on there said that "all of the chocolate boxes have been dispatched and that they were working closely with the post office for all of the chocolate boxes to arrive by Christmas Eve".

I thought to myself "ok fair enough".

So I walked home form the station yesterday afternoon expecting to see my chocolate box waiting for me, and there was nothing on the doorstep. The postman leaves it there if he cant get it through the letterbox. So I opened the front door and there was no chocolate box on the doormat either.

I have since interrogated James (note to self energy bulbs arent as menacing as 100 watts no matter what it says on the packet) and he assured me that the chocolates hadnt made their way into his tummy!.

5 comments:

Eileen H said...

How disappointing for you :(

I hope you had a plentiful reserve of chocolate just in case of such a disaster!

chocolat lover said...

LOL yes I did have some spares ;o)

Al said...

You need to get yourself one of those ultrabright torches for ocassions such as this...

chocolat lover said...

Al - LOL I wonder if I could get James to buy me one for the NEXT time ;o)

Al said...

Ask for one for your Birthday/Christmas/Valentines Day present (depending on how quickly you think you might need it) then turn it on him. However, make sure you come up with a good reason why you need one, other than shining it in his face during interrogations, or he might get suspicious.