Friday 24 December 2010

It must be Christmas Eve

I think it must just be a London thing as I was never aware of it happening when I worked in Chelmsford or Brentwood...

...what am I talking about?

Dads taking their kiddies to work! I saw 2 parents (One of them was a Mum) in my carriage this morning with their kids. One man had his unwell daughter (who vomited in the middle of the carriage no less) LOL she was then bent over almost vomiting by the doors as we were pulling into the station. I can imagine her Mum saying "now dont go embarrassing your Dad at work today" (good luck with that!).

I came into work this morning and found my beautiful Eeyore mug got broken by the cleaner :o(



Merry Christmas everyone ;o)

4 comments:

Eileen H said...

Wishing you a very happy Christmas.
Hope you have a new mug in your Christmas stocking!

Kelly said...

Wow. So, that sounds like a 'what not to do' guide for Christmas Eve.

Here in the states they used to have a take your kids to work day. But it surely wasn't Christmas Eve.

Merry Christmas, Amber! Tell James the same!

Anonymous said...

Ahhh, poor Eyore mug. We were never allowed to bring our children to work.

chocolat lover said...

Eileen - no mug yet...

Kelly & Connie - It looks like the bigger companies had entertainment in as there were lots of little kiddies walking around with painted faces and carrying balloon animals.

LOL kiddies still look dead bored no matter how their faces are painted ;o)

thanks Kelly will do