Tuesday 28 December 2010

Novo James

Because I have been poorly I decided not to go to James Mum & Dads over Christmas (so as not to pass my bad cold onto his brothers kiddies).

So James went over on Boxing Day (26th December) and yesterday on his own, incidentally the kiddies have the Novovirus.

LOL James came home yesterday complaining of a stomach ache and consequently spent all night on the toilet with the squits!

Its a good job I replaced the toilet rolls on the toilet roll holder otherwise he would have come a cropper.

I am just hoping that I dont come down with it now...

4 comments:

Al said...

Now there's a Christmas present you don't need!

Perhaps James should invest in one of those mini fridges for storage of said toilet paper!

chocolat lover said...

Dont encourage him...

...LOL he spends enough time in the bathroom as it is!

Anonymous said...

I hope you don't get that.

chocolat lover said...

Connie - luckily I managed to dodge that ;o)