Tuesday 5 March 2013

still going

Poor James has a fear of heights so I was well surprised when his brother and sister in law bought us the balloon ride I asked James if he thought that he would be ok doing it and he said that his fear had gone.

So I booked our trip again asking him before I did it and he said yes he will be ok.

Yesterday he then says that no he isnt ok doing it and doesnt think that he can brave it out.

So I will be doing the trip on my own but if it gets cancelled I will do it with a friend...

4 comments:

Eileen H said...

I also have a fear of heights and there's no way you would get me in a hot air balloon! I fully understand James not wanting to do it and saying he would then changing his mind! Poor James.

Have a wonderful trip and you can tell James how wonderful it really was!

chocolat lover said...

I am looking forward to it but am a bit nervous all at the same time ;o)

Connie T. said...

I have a fear of heights too. I once went up in a hot air balloon and it goes straight up. The basket moves around and I was afraid to look over the side. I was nervous until it landed, but the landing was scary too.

chocolat lover said...

Connie - I think its the landing that scares me the most...