Tuesday 12 April 2011

surprise egg

The post came up from the Business Centre yesterday and there were two parcels - my first thought were that they were presents for my bosses, one of my colleagues thought that they were toner cartridges for the photocopier/printer (the fact that they were too big didnt even come into it).

Anyhow I went over to have a looksie (and to distribute the post too) and had a look at who the parcels were for, I was well shocked to see that one was for me and one was for my colleague!

So I quickly gave out the post and put our parcels on mine and my colleagues desks, I saw that there was a gift envelope on the side so (trying to act as grownup like as possible) I took out the giftcard to see what I had received...

...blimey o'reilly it was an Egg from Hotel Chocolat that is like my most favouritest place ever!

So I carefully opened up the box to see what delights was contained inside and it was a Rocky Road to Caramel one - I have never had this egg before - and it is one that I have always wanted to try ;o)



The people who sent me the egg are only in the office next door so I went in there and thanked them profusely ;o)

I thought I had better show willing and shared a tiny amount (just enough to give them a taster but not enough to ruin what I have left) of one of the shells with my colleagues.

LOL I am saving the rest of it until Easter ;o)

5 comments:

Eileen H said...

What a lovely surprise!
Was there a reason they sent you both Easter egg presents?
Nice of you to share some.
I'm sure it will taste eggstra nice
at Easter :)

Al said...

If someone sent me a parcel at work it would probably contain something unpleasant...

Still, a lovely surprise no doubt with the added bonus of it being something you've wanted to try!

chocolat lover said...

Eileen - Im sure I wont be disappointed.

They never said why they had sent them to us...

Al - I dont think that there are any of their eggs that I wouldnt want to try.

Michelle said...

Them eggs look very tasty,well done for losing the weight.me myself i just cant do it.Lingerie Of Desire

chocolat lover said...

Michelle - I managed to do it by sticking to 1500 calories each day...

...it was hard going admittedly!