Tuesday 19 April 2011

hes gone to the big ambassadors reception in the sky

I saw on the news today today that Mr Ferrero Rocher has died :o(

My Mum (bless her) used to think (she probably still does if I asked her) that Ferrero Rocher was the stuff that sophistication is made of.

LOL do you think that when Pietro got to the Pearly Gates he was asked by Saint Peter to lay on a nice spread for the Ambassadors Reception ;o)

I will be crying into my Nutella thinly spread on a crumpet tomorrow morning as my mark of respect.

4 comments:

Eileen H said...

Fell off his bike, suspected heart attack, aged 47 !!
Death by chocolate ??

Umbongo said...

Ferrero Rocher... always thought that was French for 'iron rock', a reference to the texture of those overpriced treats. Maybe they'll have a cone of Ferrero Rochers on his coffin.

PS Umbongo is on a great Easter hunt. Have a calorie rich Easter Amber.

Michelle said...

My mum loves those chocolates, im not a fan of them but RIP
Lingerie Of Desire - Sexy Lingerie

chocolat lover said...

Eileen - death by chocolate would be a fun way to go ;o)

Andy - hopefully Monkeh will find lots of chocolate eggs - a bit of advice for him dont put the eggs that you have found under your pillow for safe keeping!

Michelle - LOL they must be a Mum thing ;o)