Tuesday 26 March 2013

Evie leading Mummy

Yesterday was our last session at Gymbabes before the Easter holiday...

When we get there I let Evie have a crawl around and I follow her to make sure that she doesnt make an escape ;o)

She crawled straight to the swing ;o)

As the little ones arent supposed to play on the stuff until after the "song", I will normally let her play on whatever she has crawled upto but I couldnt exactly say that she had "accidentally" got lifted up and then strapped into the swing could I? ;o)

So when the session had officially started we went straight for the swing and then she went to the swing again just before we were finishing ;o)

2 comments:

Eileen H said...

She knows what she likes and what she wants. When she's a bit older you'll have to find a playground to take her to.

chocolat lover said...

there are a few playgrounds quite close to us - will definitely take her to one when the weather gets nice ;o)