Thursday 28 March 2013

still not quite there

For the past few weeks it has been getting hard to put Evie into her rear facing car seat because her legs are now quite long...

...so a couple of weeks ago I asked one of the sales assistants in Mothercare and she said that Evie has to be at least 20 pounds!  When I got her weighed in January she was a tad under 17lbs so not even near to the magic 20.

I decided to take Evie to get weighed again yesterday thinking or rather hoping that she would have put on three pounds in three months.

She is now nearly 19lbs so is doing better than I thought she would but still not quite there.

Also I dont need to get Evie completely undressed when I get her weighed anymore either ;o)

4 comments:

Poetic Soul said...

1st time here... I like your style

chocolat lover said...

thank you ;o)

Eileen H said...

She's doing absolutely fine.
We're all different shapes and sizes and I think little ones are just the same :-)

chocolat lover said...

Eileen - you are very right...

...we arent too worried ;o)