Friday 8 March 2013

will fit through most letter boxes

I was sitting there licking my wounds yesterday afternoon (we hadnt gone out as it was still raining and Evie is still a bit snotty from her cold) and the doorbell rang...

...so I scooped Evie up to go to the front door (she would have followed mew out anyway) and the postman handed me the post and then said that he had a package for me...

...as soon as I saw the box I squealed that it was my Easter Egg ;o)

We then laughed that on the box it said "will fit through most letter boxes".

So I grabbed hold of my package and have it hidden away until Easter ;o)

2 comments:

Eileen H said...

So if you had been up, up and away in your balloon you'd have been out when the postie called!

I've just seen they do ostrich eggs!
I'm not looking anymore :-)

chocolat lover said...

the ostrich eggs are HUGE ;o) it would take ages to get through one of those ;o)