Friday 15 March 2013

how can he let this happen

James has been eating his honey nut shredded wheat when I have been giving it to Evie so that it soaks up her milk (the cheek of it)...

...yesterday he left out a box crispy minis and when Evie had had enough of her honey shreddies I then broke them up and added some of the crispy minis and broke them up too making one huge concoction.

I knew that she wasnt overly impressed as she started pulling bits out of her mouth (it was the bits that didnt break down too easily and some of the chocolate chips too).

So I chucked what was left away (still she did have a lot of it ;o)).

I told James that she didnt like them and that we would stick with the shredded wheat and he then said that he didnt think that he had many left!

So on our way home I popped into Tesco and bought a box of bitesize shredded wheat ;o)

4 comments:

Eileen H said...

Evie has very discerning tastes for one so young :-)
You'll have to start seperate cereal cupboards, one for James and one for Evie!

chocolat lover said...

dont give him ideas ;o)

The Captain said...

Oh dear, future tensions surfacing?

chocolat lover said...

definitely Kirt ;o)