Sunday 10 March 2013

chucking chin chocolate chunks

When me & James get our coffees we always go for the non fat milk and sugar free syrups ;o)

Evie clearly thought that that was completely wrong ;o)

Yesterday we were having a coffee before getting some bits for our lunches and dinners before doing our big shop today...

James had a chocolate chunk shortbread with his skinny sugar free hazelnut latte, Evie was sitting on his lap and he gave her a piece of shortbread to eat...

,,,I saw a bit fall down and asked him if it went into his drink (Evie must have heard this - what   Kelly said is correct ;o) not that I doubted you) and then she dropped some pieces of chocolate chunks into his drink thus replacing the sugar and fat in one foul swoop ;o)

James obviously enjoyed the chocolatyness as today he sprinkled some chocolate powder into his drink ;o).

Today is Mothers Day and Evie bought me this book and a water bottle with a detachable bottom ;o)


Ever since this years Easter Eggs have been on sale (since Boxing Day I might add) I have been on the lookout for deals on Green & Blacks eggs and today they were on sale for £4 instead of £6.  I didnt really want to pay £6 so am well chuffed ;o)

And yesterday Evie took a step with her baby walker and she did a few more steps today so that James could see also ;o)

Happy Mothers Day Mum ;o)

4 comments:

Eileen H said...

Awww what a lovely memorable Mother's Day for you. How nice of Evie to take her first steps on your special day :-) I do like your presents too.

I do like chocolate powder sprinkled on my latte but never have sugar in my coffee.

I agree Eater eggs are expensive. There is a Gnasher egg in Marks and I was tempted to buy it just because Martyn is a Dandy and Beano fan...but I resisted the temptation. We have agreed not to buy Easter eggs this year. His diabetes and my struggle to keep my weight down. Carol bought me chocolates for Mother's Day :-)

chocolat lover said...

I have seen that gnasher egg too ;o)

You are good resisting the temptation ;o)

Kelly said...

Happy Mother's Day! I'm glad Evie treated you to something special. You are a wonderful mom (mum) and I know she just adores you!

chocolat lover said...

thanks Kelly ;o)