Sunday 17 March 2013

silent treatment

James is currently not talking to me at the moment ;o)

It reminds me of a few years ago in my last but one job ;o)

I mentioned about going to lunch with my new team which meant that I wouldnt be able to go with my old team for "chips Friday" (we would go to the chip shop and buy a portion of chips each and would sit in Mitre Square and eat them).

My friend decided to give me the silent treatment by sending me blank e-mails and when I phoned her to say her e-mails were coming through blank her colleague e-mailed me saying that she was giving me the silent treatment and that I shouldnt encourage her!

So I e-mailed back saying ha ha ha ;o)

4 comments:

Eileen H said...

I hate the silent treatment, so much better to have it out and clear the air!
You should have replied with a blank email...two can play that game :-)

chocolat lover said...

I like things out in the open too ;o)

you are right I should have done the same back ;o)

Kelly said...

My mom is the queen at playing the silent treatment game...at least that is what it seems like to me, a game. Hopefully he is talking to you by now!

chocolat lover said...

Kelly - he was back talking to me that night ;o)