Monday 18 March 2013

downloaded downloads

Last night I started listening to the last of the downloads that I would be unsure about...

I knew that the Confessions podcasts would be good and they didnt disappoint ;o)

I was laughing so much listening to one of them that I thought that I might wake Evie up ;o)

Last night listened to all three of the other ones...

Letter from America will be deleted as it wasnt my thing - but at least I gave it a try ;o)

Excess Baggage I will definitely be listening to the remaining 84 episodes ;o)

And I am halfway through Kitchen Cabinet I am still unsure about whether to listen to the remaining 16 episodes...

2 comments:

Eileen H said...

Good heavens, those are going to keep you busy!

chocolat lover said...

I think that I will put them on a few at a time ;o)