Monday 30 July 2012

big baby little baby

Last night we decided to move Evie into her cot, as she is now almost filling her moses basket.


We washed her bedding at the weekend so the smell would be familiar for her.

I tried putting Evie into the cot yesterday after her afternoon nap just so that she would familiar with it but she just wanted to be fed.

So last night after her last feed at 9pm I got her off to sleep and then put her in the cot I then switched on the baby monitor and went to sleep myself (hee hee I cant do late nights anymore ;o)).

She looks so small in her cot now, we kept on checking on her in the night and she was stretched right out (which is something she couldnt do in the moses basket anymore) and slept right through to 5.30 am.


She woke up and had a little whinge but whether that was because she had just woken up or not I dont know.

Anyway she is sleeping again in her cot ;o)

5 comments:

Eileen H said...

You're right, she looks huge in her Moses basket and tiny in her cot :-)
She'll soon get used to it.

Nine p.m. is my normal bedtime now and I don't do much to make me tired :-)

chocolat lover said...

she is sleeping in her cot alright, so it must be comfortable for her ;o)

Kelly said...

What a milestone! Did you put this in her baby book? Do you have a baby book? I'm glad it was a smooth transition!

chocolat lover said...

Kelly - we dont have a baby book but we have set up an e-mail account for her and I e-mailed her about it ;o)

James has more time to e-mail her than I do ;o)

chocolat lover said...

...thinking about it I am keeping a diary where I am writing down her weights and bits like that...

...so kind of like a baby book ;o)