Wednesday 25 July 2012

tooth hurty

For the past few days James has had bad toothache...

...last night he was in absolute agony.

Neither of us has been to the dentist in years - for me I havent been back since they took my braces out when I was 16!  I had a bad experience when I was 14 - they had to take out some teeth  while I was awake (because I have a small mouth and hearing my teeth crunching really freaked me out).

As Evie is now on the scene I thought that I might as well register myself with a dentist at the same time as getting James done.

James has an appointment today at 12 and I for my troubles have one on Monday at 10.30 am.

I am absolutely dreading it!

4 comments:

Eileen H said...

Poor James, I think toothache is the worse pain in the world. Why do they call it tooth ache when it's tooth agonising pain???
Hope all goes well for you both.

chocolat lover said...

he had to have 2 fillings but he is all sorted now...

Kelly said...

See, if James only needed two fillings, I'm sure you'll be fine. The dentist stresses me out, too, but I wish I could go!

chocolat lover said...

Kelly - Im sure I will be fine...

...I will be brave for Evie ;o)