Sunday 15 July 2012

I ordered the wrong size anyway

In April me & my friends entered Race for Life in honour of our friend Emma.

We each bought a t-shirt to wear for our event (which happens to be next Sunday) but none of them turned up.

I asked for a refund of mine and one of my friends tees (as I had registered both of us together).

So this morning I went into the Cancer Research shop in Chelmsford High Street and found the size I had ordered (but when I held it up it looked too small) so I bought the biggest size that they had (hee hee Im blaming it on the baby weight ;o)).

My other friend had re-ordered her one and it arrived a week later (it was cutting it a bit too fine for me to do the same thing).

But at least I have it now ;o)

2 comments:

Eileen H said...

I'll think about you running next Sunday. I hope you and your friends raise lots of money for such a good cause and Emma would have been proud of you.

chocolat lover said...

thanks...

...I think that she would have been too ;o)