Friday 20 July 2012

postponed

I got an e-mail yesterday from Race For Life saying that our event has been postponed until 16th September because of the weather (the car park is waterlogged).

I did a search to see if there was another one that I could go to instead but all of the other ones in our area have already taken place.

At least with it now being in September it means that Evie will be that little bit bigger for when my friends see her ;o)

Hopefully the weather will be ok that day.

4 comments:

Eileen H said...

That's a shame it's been postponed, but longer for you get in some training for the run :-)

chocolat lover said...

one of my friends said that it will give us time to train so that we can run it!

me & my other friend said "no way" ;o)

Kelly said...

You're funny (about saying 'no way' to training)!

Is September usually better weather? Is the summer your rainy season? Seems like it will be cooler for you in September, at least.

chocolat lover said...

Kelly - the weather is actually nice now and I have been able to dress Evie in her short sleeved things ;o)

September is usually changeable weather and more horrible than not - but you never know ;o)