Sunday 10 January 2016

easy voice recorder

A while ago I downloaded easy voice recorder to record Evie chattering away.

A couple of weeks ago I was recording Evie singing and my phone rang (luckily it was only James) and it taped the conversation as well as her singing.

I was doing more options on there and saw that I could save a recording as my ringtone so yesterday I recorded Evie singing and then I did more options on "set as ringtone" and saw that I could do an alarm clock one (which doesnt work as I havent bought the pro version of my alarm clock) and as a notification tone as well...

recording selected
and up close
saved as a ringtone
...so I got Evie to say "you have a message" but she actually says "have you got a message" ;o)

The only problem is now that I have to double check if its Evie or my phone ;o)

2 comments:

Eileen H said...

Just don't set the conversation as your ringtone :)

My dad always used to tease me about this...My sister and I had to say "please may I leave the table" and I always got it wrong and would say "please to may the table" :)

chocolat lover said...

weve already tested it ;o)

it is funny when things get said wrong ;o)