Friday 1 January 2016

happy new year

Happy new year everyone ;o)

So here is the summery of 2015

Evie got her haircut

I took Evie on her first cinema visit and that very afternoon started potty training her ;o)

I have had an e-mail read out on Radio 5 live flagship film review show ;o)

I upgraded my smartphone

Evie dressed up for comic relief

Evie went on her very first bus journey

Evie got a good behaviour award!

Evie got sent home from pre-school

We had a picnic in the garden

We went to the 3 foot people festival

We started bribing Evie to do poops on the toilet rather than in her knickers

We made some cupcakes...

...and did some decoupage

I was told that I might have glaucoma, and have since been given the all clear ;o)

Evie started doing 2 full days at pre school

Evie has started taking tap dancing lessons

We had a holiday

I have done parent tours #1, #2, #3, #4 & #5 and have now put in our school preferences

I was asked if I was Evies grandmother and even worse James mother!

Evie had a go at milling some flour

I treated myself to a posh new handbag

Evie got sent home from pre school with a massive bump on her head

Evie had her nativity

And Evie had her birthday and Christmas (not at the same time luckily)

and now for 12 months of Evie ;o)

January


February


March


April


may


june


july


august


september


october


november


december


3 comments:

Eileen H said...

That's a lovely review, it will be so nice to look back on in years to come :)

The Captain said...

Things change so fast when they're little, cherish those moments.

chocolat lover said...

it was fun looking back at all of the things that we have done ;o)