Tuesday 5 January 2016

Mum will be gutted

I was at broomfield hospital this morning picking up evies new pair of glasses.

After getting ourselves a drink (a skinny latte and a kids hot chocolate) I decided to look in the on site w h Smith.

I'm really glad that we did because I saw that they have marmite breadsticks...

...yes they're back, so I asked the lady cashier if they would have them in the high street branch too and she said that they should as they order from the same supplier.

I have promised Evie that she can try them too, she will probably like them as she likes twiglets...

...so another thing to possibly share with her.

And the reason that my mum will be gutted is because she returned back to Holland last night.

2 comments:

Eileen H said...

I've still not tried Marmite, not sure I fancy it :)

chocolat lover said...

Twiglets have a very similar taste to marmite, so if you like them then you might like marmite, its one of those flavours you either love or hate.

Mind you saying that Evie likes twiglets but doesnt like marmite...