Tuesday 26 January 2016

hide and seek Evies way

Evie has been wanting to play hide and seek with her monkey keyring...

I hide her and Evie counts to ten with her hands splayed and her eyes open (so she can see where I have hidden her) and then Evies "looks" for her ;o)

coco monkey hiding
Yesterday Evie walked to and from Tumble Tots again ;o)

We were almost home and Evie was saying again that she didnt want to walk so when we got to the footbridge I told her that she could have a rest on the wall (once we were away from the duel carriageway).

having a rest on our way home


3 comments:

Eileen H said...

Can't fault Evie's logic, makes monkey keyring easier to find :)

She is doing well, a rest is a good idea :)

The Captain said...

I do miss the walks to school. We do sometimes walk up to the Tesco Express together still.

chocolat lover said...

Eileen - it was a better way of playing for sure ;o)

I think the rest helps her especially as its a long walk.

Captain - Im enjoying them while I can ;o)