Thursday 7 January 2016

hoping to go on a marmite breadstick hunt

Following my unexpected find on Tuesday, yesterday when we did a mid week shop I scoured the crackers aisle for marmite breadsticks, but I couldnt see them.

So hopefully today we will pop into town and I can check out w h smith to see if the one in town stocks them too (otherwise I will see if I can order them).

I will also check out the supermarket in town too.

Evie tried my marmite breadsticks on Tuesday, first of all I thought that she liked them because she took the bag off of me then she handed them back saying that she didnt like them!

4 comments:

Eileen H said...

I saw your last post about Twiglets and I don't think I've ever had those either :)
Good luck with your marmite breadstick hunt :)

chocolat lover said...

it was fruitless - or should that be marmite breadstickless!

bascally they arent available for the high street stores to order in...

...have emailed them about it ;o)

Unknown said...

I was getting a train from Kings X on 5th January and spotted the marmite breadsticks in WH Smiths - bought only 2 and ate both back to back. Have been back twice and there are only rice cakes. Scoured internet and nothing. Do you have any leads?

chocolat lover said...

Judith - we e-mailed Kallo foods (the manufacturers) and they told us that only WH Smith travel stores (ones in stations and hospitals) and some co-op stores are currently selling them.

I have been looking in Co-op (everytime I go past a different one) but have never seen them in any shop.

I e-mailed wh smith customer services asking if they could send a box to my local store and they wouldnt oblige, and told me t look online to fin somewhere that will sell to me in bulk!

As my supply is nearly at an end I am going to go to the WH smith at the train station today to stock up (providing they have stocked up since last time) ;o)