Sunday 27 September 2015

2 weeks


So on the Monday we went on Holiday to Menorca...

..we had a lovely time, although Evie was not impressed by having to get up early and told the flight attendants and the people on our transfer to the resort "Mummy woke me up" ;o)

at the airport



We spent most of our time either playing on the beach or in the adventure playground.

sitting on the beach
snuggling with me

We did one trip to the zoo in Menorca ;o)

at the zoo with James and the parrot

On Friday I went out with my Mum friends for dinner & cocktails ;o)

the burger was lovely

deconstructed cheesecake
espresso cocktail to finish



6 comments:

chamonix44 said...

Looks like you had a great time. I'm glad you all got home safely. Love the photos.

chocolat lover said...

thanks ;o)

Unknown said...

Mmm. Cocktails. The beach looks wonderful. And it looks like she got over being woken up. ;)

chocolat lover said...

I think that she realised it was worth it in the end ;o)

the beach was nice...

and the cocktail hit the spot ;o)

Eileen H said...

Glad you had a lovely holiday, the beach and cocktails look lovely :)

chocolat lover said...

we had a great time ;o)