Thursday 10 September 2015

First full day

Yesterday I got Evies lunch bag ready while I was doing her breakfast ;o)

I made sure that we had left in plenty of time to get there in time.

We got there and I carried her backpack (with her spare clothes in and toy monkey) and Evie wanted to carry her lunch bag ;o)

So we walked up to the office and she told everyone that she had bought her lunch ;o)

I told her to put her lunch bag onto the trolley (that they wheel in when needed) but she said "no, Mummy" one of the ladies then got her to put her lunch bag on the trolley so that was good.

For the last few days I have been telling Evie that she would be playing in the playground twice before I came to pick her up.

In the afternoon I went to pick Evie up (I had already asked that morning what time I should be there), and by the time I got there there were only a few kids left.

As soon as Evie saw me she ran upto me and gave me a cuddle.

I was told that Evie did well with her lunch but struggled to eat all of her sandwich, I normally give her just half a sandwich at home but did her a whole one in case she was extra hungry with all of the playing.

I checked her drawer and picked up her bag and her fleece and as we walked back Evie picked up her lunch bag and wanted to carry it back to the buggy.

She even insisted on still holding it while she was in the buggy too ;o)

I asked her on our way home if she wanted to have her lunch there again and she said "yes" so that was good ;o).

When we got home she didnt want me to sort out her lunch bag but I did it while she was in the lounge, she ate most of her grapes, most of her radish, all of her courgette and chocolate custard and only some of her sandwich and didnt touch the fruit yoyos.

2 comments:

Eileen H said...

Sounds like she's feeling all grown up now. She's doing really well.

chocolat lover said...

she feels very grown up ;o)