Tuesday 29 September 2015

parent tour #1 booked

Before our holiday I was looking at the 3 schools near us to see if they had any dates for parent tours, none of them had any details.

Then on Sunday I had another look and one of the schools had dates on their website and ironically one of them was for the Friday that had just gone!

I also saw that one was for this Friday so James has booked the time off work and I have booked us an appointment ;o).

Evie will be at pre school so that is handy as one of my friends was saying that you cannot take kiddies with you when you do the tour.

2 comments:

Eileen H said...

Strange that children aren't allowed on their potential school tour!

chocolat lover said...

I thought that too...

...but when I have asked if its alright to bring her they have always said "yes" perhaps its an area thing as she lives in a different town.