Wednesday 2 March 2011

Paris syndrome

This morning whilst giving me a lift to the station James said that he heard something on QI that would explain everything...

...he wouldnt tell me what it was but promised (on a stack of crunchy nut cornflakes no less) to look it up to see if it was true when he got to work - whilst not disagreeing with Stephen Fry...

LOL I ended up having to send him a gentle reminder (hmmmmm I wonder what will happen to his cereal in that case?)...

...and he sent me this...

...does this mean that James is a closet Japanese?

4 comments:

Al said...

I think that in this case, James should lose half of the stack of cereal for having to be reminded. :)

chocolat lover said...

I think that I may have to do that ;o)

Joe Jarvis said...

Thanks for introducing me to Paris syndrome. It's been the main topic of my conversations for the last week, since reading about it here. What an incredible world we live in!

chocolat lover said...

Joe - what a hoot... ;o)

Incidentally on my way home from work last night I was sitting next to Japanese tourists on the train.