Tuesday 27 September 2016

another relief

When I dropped Evie off at school yesterday, I saw Mrs S monitoring the kids coming in, so I asked her if Evie plays at playtime as she tells me that she doesnt,..

...and she said "yes she does" :).

Evie even reiterated it by playing on the slide while waiting for the tachers to open the EYFS classrooms :)

Thats another relief :)

When we were waiting to go in we saw a load of kids with suitcases where they are going on their school adventure holiday, so I told Evie this and I heard one Mum cheer loudly :)

I cant believe that that will be Evie in 6 years time!

2 comments:

Eileen H said...

Don't worry so much Mum, she'll be fine.
The years go by so quickly, I can barely remember my children's school days :)

chocolat lover said...

I know she will be fine :)